The intended audience for this course are those who want to understand the elements of project management. What will be covered are the principles of project management. If you
occasionally lead projects or have never managed a project before, this course is intended for
Topics for Project Management Basics Course:
1. What is a project?
2. What is project management?
3. What is a project manager?
4. What are the essential tools?
5. What are deliverables?
6. Who is the project team?
7. What are stakeholders?
8. How does a project start?
9. Why is project communication important?
10. What are project risks?
11. What are the factors for a successful project?
Preview the webinar below: